FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $500!
ALL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OVER $500 NOW QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING!
FOR ORDERS UNDER $500, WE ALWAYS SHIP AT COST AND WILL ONLY CHARGE YOU THAT AMOUNT!
B-144A

German WWII Army Enlisted Man’s Buckle

  • Sale
  • $ 130


German WWII Army Enlisted Man’s Buckle-This is a one-piece steel constructed, marked example with 25% of the finish remaining on the obverse, and 75% on the reverse. This standard issue EM/NCO’s buckle is constructed in steel (magnetic) with olive drab paint and is marked B & N 41 indicating production by Berg and Nolte of Lüdenscheid in 1941 on the reverse.  The catch is the integral, slotted type. Sound example!