German WWII NSKK Insignia Lot-This is three-piece lot of NSKK insignia; a breast eagle, and two chevrons. They all have a silver flat wire over olive brown cloth. The breast eagle has an RZM tag, but the other two do not. There is what appears to be a remnant of a paper RZM tag on the reverse of one of the chevrons. The development of the NSKK, “National Sozialistisches Kraftfahr Korps” (National Socialist Motor Corps), can be traced back to 1923 when the SA introduced a “Kraftfahr Abteilung” (Motor Section) to transport personnel as required. In 1928 the SA Motor section was expanded to “Kraftfahrstaffeln” (Motor-squadrons). Chief of the NSAK had proposed a name change to NSKK, which was officially accepted in April of 1931. Shortly after the purge of the SA in the “Night of the Long Knives,” in June of 1934, the NSKK was promoted to an official NSDAP organization, given independent status within the party and absorbed the SA Motor Squadron’s personnel. Members who had belonged to another party organization prior to 1933 were authorized to wear a distinguishing “Old Fighters” variant sleeve insignia. This lot is great example!