Massive Document Grouping to Army Oberstleutnant Eberhard Eberling Including Hitler Signed Document-Impressive document grouping to Oberstleutnant und Regimentskommandeur Eberhard Eberling serving with "1.Infanterie Regiment 195" and "Gebirgsjäger-Regiment 141". Oberstleutnant Eberhard Eberling was killed at the Metaxas Line in 1941. The lot consists of:
1. Document to 1914 Iron Cross 2nd Class. Issued on 10.11.1916. Signed by Oberstleutnant Hans von Dewall. Folded.
2. Certificate to the 1914 Iron Class 1st Class as he served with "Freikorps Hasse". Issued on 15.6.1919. Signed by Oberst Hasse. Folded. Condition 2.
3. Certificate to Silesian Eagle 1st Class as he served with "Grenzschutz Ost". Issued on 1.10.1919. Signed by a Hauptmann. Folded.
4. Promotion document. 17.Infanterie Regiment. Promoted from Oberleutnant to Hauptmann. Issued on 1.10.1932. Signed by Reichswehrminister Kurt von Schleicher (Killed in 1934 during the "Röhm Putsch"). A very rare signature!
5. Certificate to Honor Cross of WWI. Issued on 18.1.1935. Folded.
6. Promotion document. 17.Infanterie Regiment. Promoted from Hauptmann to Major. Issued on 2.8.1936. Original ink signature by Adolf Hitler and Generalfeldmarschall Werner von Blomberg.
7. Certificate to Wehrmacht Long Service Award for 18 years. Issued on 2.10.1936. Singed by Oberst Friedrich Wilhelm Neumann (Knight's Cross winner). Folded.
8. Certificate as an honorary member of the "Schneelaufabteilung Goslarer Jäger". Issued on 1.7.1937. Signed by a Hauptmann.
9. Certificate to Sudetenland Medal. Issued on 10.10.1939. Signed by an Oberstleutnant. Folded.
10. Promotion document in a folder. Promoted from Major to Oberstleutnant. Issued on 30.11.1939. Original ink signature by Walther von Brauchitsch and facsimile signature of Adolf Hitler. Signs of age and use.
11. Certificate to Austria Medal. Issued on 12.2.1939. Facsimile signature Meissner. Folded.
12. Certificate to 1939 Clasp to 1914 Iron Cross 2nd Class. Issued on 18.7.1940. Signed by Generalleutnant Curt Gallenkamp (Knight's Cross winner). Folded.
13. Personal condolence letter to his wife from Generaloberst Heinz Guderian (Oak leaves winner). Original ink signature. Issued on 21.4.1941. Folded.
14. Personal condolence letter to his wife from General Bodewin Keitel (Brother of Wilhelm Keitel). Original ink signature. Issued on 24.4.1941. Folded.
15. Daily Order of the "6.Gebirgsdividion". Issued on 29.4.1941 in Athen. Facsimile signature of Generalmajor Ferdinand Schörner. Folded.
16. Certificate to Bulgaria Military Order for Bravery 3rd Class. Posthum Issued on 30.10.1941. Facsimile signature of Bodewin Keitel. Folded.
17. Personal letter from the "Kommandierender General Gebirgskorps Norwegen" Ferdinand Schörner to his wife. Issued on 9.8.1942. Original ink signature. Folded.
This is a spectacular grouping in very sound condition!