Civilian Technician of The Chief of Supply & Procurement Service Breast Badge-(Generalluftzeugmeister Industrie Abzeichen) The Luftwaffe pattern national eagle was originally introduced for wear by Fliegerschaft, (Pilot Base), personnel of the DLV, Deutscher Luftsportsverband, (German Air Sports Association), the clandestine, civilian, forerunner of the Luftwaffe on August 18TH 1934 and was officially adopted for wear by all Luftwaffe personnel on March 1ST 1935. The insignia consists of a woven, golden yellow, inverted triangular, cotton base with a machine embroidered Luftwaffe style eagle in flight, clutching a canted swastika in one talon, superimposed on a multi-cogged, gear wheel and flanked by the initials, "G" and "L" indicating, General Luftzeugamt, (General Aviation Ordnance/Supply Office), in black rayon threads. The eagle is very similar to the standard Luftwaffe eagle but is facing to its right as opposed to its left. The golden yellow cotton base also has a fine, machine embroidered, black rayon stripe positioned near the outer edges. A desirable piece of cloth.